Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday Again

Ah, it's Monday again.
Another weekend quickly past.
Gone to work to earn some money,
to contribute to the needs of people other then myself,
and to engage the world in general.

I'd rather stay home,
holed up,
cleaning,
reading,
playing in the yard.

I would love a month
with no place to go.

Weekends fly by too fast.
Suddenly meetings
and visits
and paperwork
and timesheets
and responsibilities
fill my time and take my energy.

But that leaves evening...
and the daily difficulty of not letting
the number of things I'd like to do
overwhelm the few hours
before I go
back to work again.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Great pictures. I can't wait till I have time to read all about your trip! It's been a long time since I've been on a computer that I can read blogger on!!!